Available in larger quantities, please mail us and we will make you an offer.
5.000, 10.000 or even 100.000pcs: get a better price.
Available for reselling also!
- Strong-Ty™ Industrial – made from Kynar® PVDF in a standard production environment, these cable ties are ideal for photovoltaic wire and cable management and chemical process applications.
Strong-Ty™ Cable Ties: superior performance with Kynar® PVDF
The most common plastics used to manufacture cable ties are polyethylene, polypropylene, and nylon. These commodity plastics can come from thousands of sources including original manufacturers, compounders, and recyclers. Often the point of origin is price dependent and can change with each production run. While these cable ties are inexpensive, their performance in critical applications is inadequate and prone to failure.
The Kynar® PVDF used in Strong-Ty™ cable ties is manufactured by Arkema and comes from only a single source. Consider the following Strong-Ty™ PVDF cable tie properties:
- No Flammability
- No UV Degradation
- No Moisture Absorption
- Excellent Chemical Resistance
- Full Product Traceability
- Low Extractables
- No Environmental Stress Cracking
- Superior Manufacturing
- No Additives
- No Regrind
- 100% USP Class VI Polymer