Very easy to print without warping
Outstanding properties of our PVDF-C filament include:
- Upper use temperature of 150 C
- Long-term performance in direct contact with HCl, H2SO4, HF and HBr
- UV resistant for years of sunlight without loss of mechanical properties
- Low coefficient of friction for exceptional material release
- Gamma ray sterilization without loss of tensile strength
- Zero flame spread
- Ion extraction at ppb levels
- USP Class VI
- Lot traceability
- ISO 10993-5-2009 Biocompatible
There are no perfect materials for every 3D printing application. However, Fluorinar™ filament will provide high-quality prints for prototypes, one-off prints or small production runs> These prints can be used in environments which exceed the capabilities of other 3D print materials. When you need Kynar® PVDF, nothing else will work.
Our PVDF filament is a low surface energy material so it does not adhere well to most surfaces. Print adhesion can be tough to get unless you know one thing: Elmer’s disappearing purple glue stick. Apply this adhesive evenly to a clean glass print surface. Heat the printing bed to 100 C and extrude the Fluorinar™ filament at 240 – 260 C. Print speed can be set between 10 – 40 mm/s. Turn off the print surface cooling fans and get ready to see results as good as any other material available today.
Unlike other advanced polymers, printing with Fluorinar™ filament can be done on consumer-grade equipment at a material price that won’t break the bank. Contact us today and order a filament test sample and get ready to expand your printing possibilities.