FTD Dentifix3d Dental Harz
|Verfügbarkeit:||Auf Lager (1)|
Dentifix was created following the close collaboration with dentistry professionals and the dental prosthetists, and became the most affordable dental resin on the market! This resin is perfect for printing dental models, alignment, contention, crowns, bridges, etc. It also can be used for all other applications requiring a high precision of the model.
Dentifix-3D Modeling has a very smooth surface after printing and a great hardness that makes it ideal for dental model creation. Its matt color makes details clear and facilitates laboratory work by eliminating annoying reflexes. Use with a Dentifix Gingiva Mask to simulate the flexibility of the patient's gums to adjust dental prostheses.
Produced in two versions:
- Package: 1 kg
- Color: Sand Yellow RAL 1002 (opaque), Matte Grey (opaque) or Clear (transparent)
- Odor: Faint odor
- Viscosity: 95 mPa.s at 25°C
- Hardness Shore D: 81
- Density: 1.05 g/cm³
- Exposure energy: 18 mJ/cm²
- Tensile strenght: 45 MPa
- Elongation at break: 5%
- Shrinkage: <0.2%
- Z-axis resolution (layer height): from 10 to 150 μm
- UV cure: from 225 to 415 nm
- Storage: 10°C< t >40°C, in dark, dry place out of direct sunlight
- Wash up: 40-60% ethyl alcohol, isopropyl alcohol or TEK1960
What does the box contain?
Resin FunToDo Dentifix-3D Modelling LR (1 kg)
Suitable for most SLA 3D printers.