We offer 3 fluorpolymer 3D filaments:
- PVDF (PolyVinyliDeneFluoride)
- ECTFE (EthyleneChloroTriFluoroEthylene)
- ETFE (Ethylene Tetra Fluoro Ethylene)
PVDF is available now. The ECTFE and ETFE filaments are available as sample.
If you want more information now, just send us an email.
Material Properties PVDF
• Excellent resistance to creep and fatigue
• Excellent thermal stability
• Excellent resistance to radiation
• Often used as insulation and protection cover in chemical applications
• UV resistant (does not age)
• High dielectric constant
• Working temperature from -20°C to +130°C
Printing parameters are listed with the products.
Our competitors would love to "copy" our technical information, so only for customers on request.